SECTION 1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
This document was prepared in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (Law 13.709/18), the Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965/14) (and EU Regulation n. 2016/6790). Also, the document may be updated as a result of any regulatory update, which is why the user is invited to periodically consult this section.
SECTION 2 – HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL USER AND VISITOR DATA?
User and visitor personal data are collected by the platform as follows:
- When a user and visitor access pages on the website https://sqquimica.com/: information about interaction and access is collected by the company to ensure a better experience for the user and visitor. This data can deal with the keywords used in a search, the sharing of a specific document, comments, page views, profiles, the URL from which the user and visitor come, the browser they use and their access IPs, among others that can be stored and retained.
- Through a third party: the WordPress platform receives data from third parties, such as Google and social networks that are integrated, when a user logs in with their profile on one of these sites. The use of this data is previously authorized by the users with the third party in question.
SECTION 3 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT THE USER AND VISITOR?
The user’s and visitor’s personal data collected are as follows:
- Data for navigation optimization: access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, IP address.
- Data for completing transactions: data relating to payment and transactions, such as credit card number and other information about the card, in addition to the payments made.
- Sensitive data: The platform may collect the following sensitive user data such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinion, religious conviction, genetic data, health data, sexual orientation.
- Contact form: name, email, telephone and city of the visitor who sends messages through the contact form will be collected and stored.
SECTION 4 – FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL USER AND VISITOR DATA?
User and visitor personal data collected and stored by the WordPress platform is intended to:
- User and visitor well-being: improve the product and/or service offered, facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company, improve the user experience and provide specific functionality depending on the user’s basic characteristics.
- Platform improvements: Understand how the user uses platform services to help with business and technical development.
- Ads: Present personalized ads to the user based on the data provided.
- Commercial: the data is used to personalize the content offered and generate subsidies for the platform to improve the quality of the services’ operation.
SECTION 5 – HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA STORED?
The personal data of the user and visitor are stored by the platform for the period necessary to provide the service or fulfill the purposes set out in this document, as provided for in item I of article 15 of Law 13.709/18.
Data can be removed or anonymized at the user’s request, except in cases where the law provides for another treatment.
Furthermore, the personal data of users can only be saved after the end of their treatment in the following cases provided for in article 16 of the aforementioned law:
I – Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
II – Study by a research body, ensuring, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III – Transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in this Law are respected;
IV – Exclusive use of the controller, its access by a third party prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY OF STORED PERSONAL DATA
The platform undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
Credit card data is encrypted using the “secure socket layer” (SSL) technology that guarantees the transmission of data in a secure and confidential manner, so that the transmission of data between the server and the user takes place in an encrypted and encrypted.
The platform is not exempt from liability for the sole fault of a third party, such as in the case of a hacker or cracker attack, or the sole fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to third parties. The website undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of the security of their personal data.
The stored personal data is treated confidentially, within legal limits. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 7 – DATA SHARING
The sharing of user data only occurs with data referring to publications carried out by the user, such actions are shared publicly with other users.
User profile data is shared publicly on search engines and within the platform, and the user is allowed to modify this setting so that their profile does not appear in the search results of such tools.
SECTION 8 – WILL PERSONAL DATA STORED WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Personal data cannot be shared with third parties (individuals and legal entities).
SECTION 9 – COOKIES OR NAVIGATION DATA
Cookies refer to text files sent by the platform to the user’s and visitor’s computer and which are stored there, with information related to navigation on the website. Such information is related to access data such as location and access time and is stored by the user’s and visitor’s browser so that the platform server can read them later in order to customize the platform’s services.
The persistent cookie remains on the user’s and visitor’s hard drive after the browser is closed and will be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s instructions. The session cookie is temporary and disappears after the browser is closed. It is possible to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies, however some platform features may not work correctly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
SECTION 10 – CONSENT
The user, when registering, manifests to know and can exercise their rights to cancel their registration, access and update their personal data and guarantees the veracity of the information made available by them.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, to do so, he must get in touch via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail sent to the following address Rodovia Jorge Lacerda, nº 921 – Galpão 2 – Espinheiros, Itajaí – Santa Catarina, 88317-100.
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately after their publication on the platform. When changes are made, users will be notified. By using the service or providing personal information after any changes, the user and visitor demonstrate their agreement with the new standards.
Upon the merger or sale of the platform to another company, the users’ data may be transferred to the new owners so that the services offered can be maintained.
SECTION 12 – JURISDICTION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
For the settlement of disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be filed in the court in which the company’s headquarters are located.